Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
As a Salesforce Analyst you must also have experience with implementing new Salesforce.com capabilities with a focus on minimizing disruption while also driving user adoption of this critical sales enabler. In partnership with key business groups, you will support the daily activities required to maintain and grow our Salesforce.com capabilities. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment requiring you to perform effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- This individual will work closely with other functional groups across the organization to evaluate the financial and operational performance of new business opportunities.
- Configure and administer Salesforce.com platform including security, automation, approval processes, custom objects, AppExchange etc.
- Support the Salesforce development pipeline by writing technical stories, completing UAT and supporting feature releases
- Long range sales and revenue planning, new client economics analysis, revenue reconciliations, and sales commissions planning and analysis
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of projected revenue based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Calculation and tracking of commissions
- Assist in creation and maintenance of BI reporting
- Other duties may be assigned
- Strong communication and analytical skills as well as the ability to develop and implement complex financial models (master of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com)
- Scrum or Agile methodology experience a must
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change as our business evolves
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Must have high regard for ethics and integrity
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools, Oracle BI or 3rd party investment banking data analysis tools is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mastery knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with Power BI, Business Objects, or other BI tools
- Ability to absorb large amounts of data and qualitative insights and quickly develop a narrative that leads to recommendations.
- Experience with SQL and/or other programming or scripting languages
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.