Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
To provide lead generation and market intelligence for the organization.
Essential duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, written content, trade show follow up, and conference lists
- Target appropriate revenue cycle titles in hospital systems
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate RVP of Business Development for further discussion
- Research and identify key contacts within health systems, reflect in Salesforce
- Mine inactive prospects in com
- Assist with market intelligence, knowing what health systems are doing today – internal or outsource and find competitive information
- Warm up trade shows by calling on attendee lists and support any active trade show campaigns
- Identify RFPs or how to track RFP releases with health systems
- Maintain all activity in Salesforce.com and update contacts/maintain integrity of system
- Experience in lead generation role
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with Salesforce
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or a strong track record of meeting quotas in a cold-calling environment
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.