Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
Expand, penetrate and protect client relationships. Optimize value creation for the company and its clients, to drive retention and a referenceable client base. Keen focus on conversion at the consumer level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Deliver best in class service
- Protect client base from competitive threats
- Expand and nurture key enterprise-wide relationships with clients
- Open doors & expand business
- Develop, maintain, and ensure execution of strategic account plans in collaboration with direct reports and sales executives
- Achieve renewal goals
- Drive up-sell objectives
- Own and drive the plans for penetration at the account level (bring the “fix the foundation” and consumer marketing plans to life at the client level)
- Maintain plans and activity in Salesforce and serve as the company Salesforce guru
Required Education and Experience:
- Resilience: Grit, hardiness, pioneer, learning orientation
- Farmer with operational tendencies: Creates and nurtures relationships, sows seeds, drives growth
- Self-starter: Energy, optimism, passion
- Likeability: Quick, warm connections, wears well over time
- Leadership (challenges and guides clients, brings insights, co-creates value)
- Domain Expertise (industry knowledge, contacts, track record)
- Organizational skills (thought process; project management)
- Matrix management (able to influence; lead team in matrix; fulfill both retention and growth agendas)
- Business sense (strategic thinker, trusted advisor)
- Communication skills (verbal, written)
- Demonstrates strong business ethics
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.