This position ensures that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements of all software produced for distribution. The Quality Assurance Tester monitors processes and procedures in product development and design under the guidance of the Development Manager and senior QA Analysts. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment requiring you to perform effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) for various projects, including web based applications, reports and internal applications
- Identify and report bugs effectively to team members and stakeholders
- Perform exploratory/smoke testing on a regular basis.
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Supports the Applications Development team with various projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; any combination of experience and education equivalent
- Proven experience in the ability to creatively solve business problems using information systems
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Ability to learn new concepts and teach oneself quickly
- Experience with issue tracking and project management software – e.g. Jira
- SQL query skills including stored procedures, views and functions
- Ability to multitask and maintain organization
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.