Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
As a Patient Advocate, you are not simply a Call Center Representative, you are a problem solver! We will rely on you to work with patients to set up payment plans that fit their budget. You will communicate via email, chat now, and telephone calls. Our main goal is patient satisfaction and finding the right plan for each patient and working with them to keep them paying, satisfied and knowledgeable about our program.
Our Call Center is seeking a motivated, driven individual to join our team! The position is full-time with an opportunity to build a solid career in a professional setting.
Throughout the day, you will successfully perform the following:
- Activate new payment plans
- Add charges to existing payment plans
- Set up onetime and recurring monthly payments
- Answer questions concerning payments, problem solve to find ways to help patients stay current with their payments
- Follow up on past due accounts –WE ARE NOT A COLLECTION AGENCY
- Walk patients through our online portal and explain how to use it, and trouble shoot any technical issues
- Take over the phone applications and enter them into our system
- Call center experience is ideal
- Good clear communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Passionate about helping the patient
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Experience in a hospital environment preferred • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We will train the right candidate who possesses excellent communication skills, with proficient knowledge of MS Word and Excel. You must be a self-starter with excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Attention to detail is import. You must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.