Join our team at AccessOne! We Empower Patients to Lead Healthy Lives. We do this by providing hospitals, health systems and employers with the best form of patient financing solutions, the easiest user experiences and the most compassionate, patient-friendly terms possible.
AccessOne is currently looking for a Team Lead for our Data Management Team. This role coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the Data Management Team. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment requiring you to perform effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzes complex problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Support internal Operations Team with client data verifications and ad hoc requests in an organized, clear, and timely fashion. Monitor primary sources of communication and escalate potential concerns to management.
- Support Client Relations ad hoc requests while communicating with management to determine the best direction and delivery of information.
- Communicate with Clients regarding data verifications and escalate issues to management that are aging outside of determined acceptable response time.
- Serve as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) regarding Client Reporting, including Settlements, CAR Reporting, and any newly developed Client Reporting that is implemented. Support Team with sharing knowledge regarding the development of Client Reporting – Reconciliations.
- Assist in training new employees in existing and new procedures or protocols. Be available to other Data Team members to answer questions and share knowledge.
- Lead by example when communication internally and externally. Maintain a high level of integrity and always represent AccessOne in a highly responsive, professional, and client-focused manner.
- Serve as a contact for external vendors and maintain associated processes. Work with management to develop enhancements. Escalate all concerns with external vendors.
- Serve as the SME regarding AccessOne database transactions procedures and policies. Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering and verifying data. Perform data loads using discretion. Always ensure that data is loaded correctly, using research methods to validate actions at the time actions are taken to ensure data quality.
- Support the development and testing of any new reporting or products.
- Improves data quality by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Be aware of data mining opportunities to look at existing data in creative ways to enhance existing process and understanding of the data.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years’ of related industry experience.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative judgements. Use good judgment in determining when to escalate concerns to management.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.