Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
AccessOne is seeking a strategic, detailed-oriented Implementation Project Manager who will be responsible for technical implementation of new clients and/or incremental growth. This individual will utilize problem-solving skills to augment/troubleshoot client builds/issues with internal/external IT, client Project Management Team, Marketing department(s); reporting to the Senior Vice President of Implementation and Client Engagement.
The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for planning and executing account intelligence gathering, account engagement, reputation/brand support, sales enablement, as well as Revenue Cycle partners/vendors. The role will collaborate with cross-functional departments/teams including Marketing, Business Development executives/support team, Client Engagement RVP, Director,
Liaisons, IT, Data, and PAC teams at AccessOne.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and manage implementation plans with Project Management team and Implementation Manager to meet the needs of clients during the implementation process. Report back to Client and Implementation Manager on any barriers to project success and/or launch timelines.
- Work closely with all internal departments, as necessary, navigate through operational and technical day-to-day client challenges to ensure client satisfaction and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Document and maintain current client IT processes and business requirements.
- Utilize effective problem-solving skills to overcome both internal and external IT challenges.
- May be involved in technical sales support with scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Assist Client Managers and Coordinators with Health System Staff training when necessary during launch.
- Identify internal process issues and, when appropriate, participate in the improvement and optimization.
- Work with functions in process and marketing to define and establish workflows (e.g. support onboarding new client)
- Help manage research plans and playbooks that map out access and engagement of named accounts, including resources needed, and implementation accessing status reports.
- Promote provider-based research to develop white papers case studies etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical, business or financial discipline.
- Exceptional communication abilities: oral, written and presentation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Domain Expertise (industry knowledge, contacts)
- Expertise with Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Organizational skills (thought process; project management)
- Business sense (strategic thinker, trusted advisor)
- Demonstrates strong business ethics
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.