Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
The Hospital Liaison works with the client and acts as a liaison between the client and AccessOne. Responsible for managing the development and training of the client staff with AccessOne. Acts as a resource for client questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop, maintain, and ensure execution of strategic account plans in collaboration with Senior Leadership, Department Managers, and Health System Staff
- Training resource to float among client
- Conveys a positive and professional brand of AccessOne to all clients; serves as a positive physical reminder of our partnership
- Deliver best in class service
- Expand and nurture key enterprise-wide relationships with clients
- Communicate orally and written in a well-organized, courteous, and effective manner
- Takes initiative to improve working relationships and foster feelings of mutual respect with coworkers and clients
- Offers appropriate and innovative solutions to customer problems
- Anticipates future needs/problems of customers and takes action to meet these needs or solve problems
- Makes an extra effort to keep clients accurately informed
- Is approachable and responsive to clients’ needs and questions; as well as coworkers
- Follows established call-in procedures for department meetings
- Ability to finish assignments on time, meets
- Contributes to a positive work environment through their interactions with others at all levels of the organization
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a hospital business office
- Exceptional communication abilities: oral, written and presentation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and hospital billing systems
- Good attendance record and schedule flexibility required
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance or a related field; any combination of experience and education equivalent
- Self-starter: Energy, optimism, passion
- Leadership (challenges and guides clients, brings insights, co-creates value)
- Organizational skills: effective problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills (verbal, written)
- Demonstrates strong business ethics
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.