Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
The Front-End Developer role will work within an established development team to provide UI deliverables. UX skills are desired but not absolutely required for this role as we may outsource UX for major projects. The Front-End Developer will be responsible for writing, maintaining and refactoring code pertaining to assigned projects, enhancements and hotfixes (bugs). The ability to understand intended user behavior will be critical to this role. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment requiring you to perform effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Developing new user interfaces
- Maintaining or enhancing existing user interfaces
- Providing mockups during requirements gathering stages
- Maintaining 3rd party libraries and plugins
- Collaborating with development team members
- Collaborating with other departments and stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of RESTful APIs & OAuth2 protocol
- Basic coding skills – SQL, MySQL, PHP
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment. Background in healthcare/payment industry or with a tech company is a plus
- Must have high regard for ethics and integrity
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education / Designations:
- BA in computer science or 3-5 years of relevant
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Agile/Scrum development
- UX Design
- Jira, Confluence
- Visual Studio IDE
- GIT repositories
- .NET, C#
- HIPAA and PCI compliance
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.