Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
As a Financial Analyst at AccessOne, you will have a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment requiring you to perform effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a small close-knit team that puts the goals of the team ahead of any competing priorities. To be successful in this role you will be to an independent thinker, fact-based in your approach, act quickly and be able to manage multiple task as the time. Additionally, you will need to be able to refocus priorities very quickly without letting tomorrow’s task slip through the cracks.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- This individual will work closely with all members of the finance team to close the books timely, compile the monthly reporting package and related commentary on the financial results. Attention to detail and ability to work independently is critical
- Configure the general ledger software with an eye toward automation
- Prepare company financial reports and presentations which summarize and forecast the company’s KPIs, financial metrics and core cost and revenue drivers
- Prepare client and sales/pipeline reporting and conduct analysis on data
- Assist in creation and maintenance of BI reporting
- Work with the FP&A Analyst to streamline the Company’s revenue forecasting, product profitability and client profitability models
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to understand and analyze financial statements
- Ability to develop and implement complex financial models (expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint are essential)
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Be process focused, constantly looking for opportunities to make things simple and easy for other to follow and understand
- Scrum or Agile methodology experience is a must
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change as our business evolves
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects
- Must have high regard for ethics and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or higher; four years public accounting or financial analysis experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Consumer finance or banking industry experience a plus
- Expert knowledge of Excel including fluency in building and using complex pivot tables and charts, advanced logic including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, macros/visual basic and embedded formulas/functions.
- Mastery of PowerPoint and developing slide presentations
- Experience with Sage Accounting
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Power BI, Business Objects, or other BI tools
- Ability to absorb large amounts of data and qualitative insights and quickly develop a narrative that leads to reccommendations
- Experience with SQL, DAX and/or other programming or scripting languages
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.