Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
AccessOne is seeking a strategic Executive Vice President of Business Development who will be responsible for developing and implementing the business development strategies for the company. This individual will be a highly collaborative, influential and results oriented experienced senior leader reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of AccessOne product suite, services and marketing initiatives
- Identify new industry opportunities by analyzing demand trends for both patient consumers and providers
- Analyze prospective customer needs and provide AccessOne product and services information
- Broaden relationships with AccessOne channel partners for increased lead generation.
- Lead an internal sales team to meet strategic objectives
- Manage full sales cycle including needs analysis, pitch, closing and upsell
- Create brand awareness and profile potential clients
- Engage and nurture potential clients
- Support the deliver sales demonstrations via phone, WebEx and in person
- Establish and achieve sales goals, metrics and milestones. Ensure proper usage of reporting through Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communication abilities: oral, written and presentation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- 8 to 10 years of related industry experience demonstrating success
- Expertise with Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Expertise with consumer patient finance
- Strong leadership skills
- Business sense (strategic thinker, trusted advisor)
- Demonstrates strong business ethics