Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
The Database Developer will be experienced in full systems life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). The Database Developer will guide teams to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. We will rely on you to provide knowledge and support for applications- development, integration and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Translates business and functional requirements into technical design to meet stated business needs.
- Develops and designs internal component and adjacent system interfaces to ensure inter- operability.
- Participates in technical architecture definitions to align solutions with business
- Interprets technical and functional specifications using business requirements and logical and physical designs to enable
- Identifies and participates in prototyping to assess value-to-need strategy and to clarify business needs.
- Identifies new areas for process improvements to enhance performance
- Delivers application solutions to meet business and non-functional
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents large and complex programs to ensure optimal performance and
- Provides technical guidance to development teams to ensure quality
- Knowledge of delivers software to ensure compliance with
- Determines documentation needs to deliver
- Organizes the production and distribution of documentation to facilitate
- Responsible for system documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency when changes are made.
- Verifies integration test specifications to ensure proper
- Creates integration plans to support systems interface
- Designs and builds integration components and interfaces to ensure inter-operability.
- Monitors the industry to gain knowledge and understanding of emerging
- Identifies new and emerging hardware and software technologies and products to maintain industry competitiveness.
- Maintains awareness of emerging technology to ensure applicability for the assigned application area.
- Drives problem resolution to identify, recommend, and implement process
- Designs, creates, develops, customizes, and maintains training content and resources to deliver agreed upon
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems; any combination of experience and education equivalent
- Any designation a plus
- At least 4 years of team development and or management experience
- Experience using development, change management/deployment, network, environmental, and system monitoring tools
- Proven experience in the ability to creatively solve business problems using information systems
- Ability to learn new concepts and teach oneself quickly
- Expert Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services development
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services development
- Expert SQL Query skills including stored procedures, views and functions
- Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques
- Basic understanding of .NET C# language
- Advanced analytical and organization skills
- Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services)
- Familiarity working with git repositories
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Experience in an Agile Scrum work environment
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.