Founded in 2002, AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance. No patient is ever denied credit or credit reported, and providers can rely on AccessOne to capture more revenue while driving compliance and financial performance.
The Business Intelligence Developer will be experienced in full systems life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.), The Business Intelligence Developer may guide teams to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. We will rely on you to provide knowledge and support for applications- development, integration and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems; any combination of experience and education equivalent
- Experience using development, change management/deployment, network, environmental, and system monitoring tools
- Proven experience in the ability to creatively solve business problems using information systems
- Ability to learn new concepts and teach oneself quickly
- Experience with BI tools, preferably Microsoft Power BI
- SQL Query skills including stored procedures, views and functions
- Advanced analytical and organization skills
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services development
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services development
- Understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques
- Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services)
- Experience working with git repositories
- MySQL 6+
- C# 5+
- Experience in an Agile Scrum work environment
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.